WE HIRE IDF VETS!
Cherev Gidon is proud to offer job opportunities to Israel Defense Force veterans.
Are you a highly skilled Israeli combat veteran living in the United States? Are you interested in working in an intense, challenging and rewarding field which provides life-saving skills to qualified civilians? Do you want to utilize the skills you learned in the military for the benefit of others, while working alongside other IDF vets? If so, consider applying for a job with Cherev Gidon!
Qualifications for a position:
• Must be a legal US resident, 21 years or older
• Must have no criminal record
• Must have a clean bill of physical and psychiatric health
• Must have served in an IDF combat unit and have the paperwork to prove it
• Must be proficient in the use of a wide variety of firearms
• Must be completely fluent in English and Hebrew
• Must have good people skills
If you feel that you have what it takes to work as a tactical shooting instructor, download an application HERE. After you’ve completed it send it in to: